Harness the Power of Generative AI Tools for rapid prototyping with Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon Technology!
Do you find generative AI tools fascinating? Are you curious about how tools like ChatGPT and GitHub Copilot can streamline and expedite the application prototyping process? Then don’t miss out on Makilo’s latest workhop. We’re hosting a Hack Evening at our studio in Linford Wood, Milton Keynes! We aim to test the capabilities of these AI tools, in the context of building a mobile app that interacts with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons.
What can you expect from Makilo’s Hack Evening?
- Hands-on experience using ChatGPT and Copilot for rapid prototyping
- Developing a prototype mobile app interacting with BLE Beacons, designed for iOS and Android
- Insights from leading practitioners Vikram Shah, Lawrence Archard, and Richard Leggett, bringing together their expertise in BLE beacon technology and native iOS/Android development
- Networking opportunities with tech enthusiasts, innovators, and AI tool users
- Of course, there will be pizza and beer!
Why you should attend?
- Immerse yourself in the power of generative AI tools in rapid prototyping
- Gain practical experience in application development for BLE Beacon interaction
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals in a stimulating environment
- Broaden your knowledge and enhance your tech skill set
I’m not a coder, should I attend?
Of course! Join in and learn more about:
- Benefits of Bluetooth as a low energy solution for more sustainable applications
- Businesses and consumers uses of these technologies
- How technologist approach proof of concept project
Spots are limited! Reserve your free ticket now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/makilo-workshop-rapid-prototyping-with-chatgpt-tickets-656639946757
Date: Tuesday, 27th June 2023
Time: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Makilo, Studio 204, Milton Keynes Business Centre, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/WdmfZRffkPMSPnC68
W3W: [optimally.timer.plastic] https://w3w.co/optimally.timer.plastic
Share this post with your network and spread the word.